KUON RED. is low-sugar KOUSO fermented plant drink (lactic acid bacteria beverage). It contains lactic acid bacteria fermented extract of 5 kinds of berries which are blueberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry and mulberry, and also contains plant fermented extract of 106 kinds of plant based ingredients. Resveratrol-containing Red Wine Extract of red wine in the Southern Rhone Valley in France, high-grade bilberry extract and lactulose (milk oligosaccharide), which supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in your gut, are also blended.
No artificial sweeteners, no preservatives or no flavoring agents.
Low-sugar KOUSO fermented plant drink made by fermented extract of 5 kinds of berry including high-grade blueberry as its base.
- Made by Lactic Acid Bacteria Fermented Extract of 5 kinds of berry as its base
- Contains low sugar fermented plant extract of 106 kinds of plant based ingredients
- No water added
- Fermented and aged using Yamato Kouso’s traditional fermentation starter (koji, yeast and lactic acid bacteria)
- No artificial sweeteners, No preservatives, No flavoring agents
- Use lactulose (milk oligosaccharide) which supports the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
- Contains 20ml resveratrol, as much as 3 bottles of wine, in one bottle of KUON red.
- High-ORAC value（1,800μmol TE/20ml）
- Not only nutritional ingredients such as minerals contained in plants and carbohydrates used, but also useful ingredients produced during the enzyme fermentation process and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins and amino acids
Recommended for the following persons:
- Vegetable and fruit deficiency
- Want to stay beautiful
- Want to eat nutritious food during pregnancy and postpartum
- Get tired easily
- Want to maintain a healthy intestinal environment
- Worried about exposure to cold
- Want to lose weight
How to Drink
- Recommended to drink 20ml as-is, or dilute to taste with water or lukewarm water (below 60℃).
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fruit juice, milk, etc. to create a delicious drink.
- Recommended to take 1 to 3 times a day.
|Caution when storing||
Please be sure to store the liquid drink in refrigerator after opening. If left out in normal temperatures after opening, it may bubble over.
|Impurities (cloudiness) and sediment in the KOUSO Fermented Drink||
Seasonal, natural plants are used as raw material for the KOUSO Fermented Drink. As a result, the color and taste of the product may vary slightly according to the season. This does not affect quality.
However, this does not affect quality, please drink it without worries. Imagine it as the same as the sediment (lees) in red wine and unrefined sake. If you notice some sediment, tighten the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a few times. (never forcefully shake the bottle).
|Product Name||Fermented plant extract beverage (Lactic acid bacteria beverage)|
|Contents / Price||500ml / ¥7,200 + tax|
|Ingredients||Lactic Acid Bacteria Fermented Mixed Berry Extract (Blueberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Mulberry, Lactic Acid Bacteria) (domestically produced), Vegetables (domestically grown) (Tomato, Pumpkin, Wax Gourd, Eggplant, Cucumber, Bitter Gourd, Okra, Watermelon, Bell Pepper, Corn), Root Vegetables (domestically grown) (White Radish, Carrot, Turnip, Ginger, Potato, Sweet Potato, Burdock, Japanese Potato, Yam Potato, Lotus Root, Japanese Yam, Wild Yam, Udo, Taro, Lily Bulb), Leafy Vegetables (domestically grown) (Cabbage, Napa Cabbage, Crown Daisy, Leaf Lettuce, Spinach, Bok Choy, Lettuce, Broccoli, Field Mustard, Cauliflower, Mustard Spinach, Celery, Asparagus, Mitsuba, Perilla, Parsley, Taro Stem), Fruits (domestically grown) (Apple, Mandarin Orange, Persimmon, Peach, Quince, Loquat, Plum, Kumquat, Kiwifruit, Strawberry, Chocolate Vine, Apricot, Sudachi, Fig, Iyokan, Cherry, Melon, Grape, Japanese Plum, Pear), Isomaltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Beans (domestically grown) (Kidney Bean, Snow Pea, Fava Bean, Soybean, Black Soybean, Red Bean), Mushrooms (domestically grown) (Shiitake, Shimeji, King Trumpet Mushroom, Cloud Ear, Grifola Frondosa, Mushroom, Enoki), Grains (domestically grown) (Black Rice, Brown Rice, Barley, Naked Barley, Red Rice), Seaweeds (domestically grown) (Kombu, Wakame, Green Laver, Hijiki, Dried Laver Seaweed, Mozuku, Gelidiaceae) , Herbs (domestically grown) (Plantago, Dandelion, Sasa Veitchii, Clover, Spotted Laurel, Chickweed, Saxifrage, Japanese Agrimony, Achyranthes Fauriei, Field Horsetail, Japanese Knotweed, Dropworta Japanese Parsley, Mugwort, Persimmon Leaf, Pine Needles, Cedar Leaf, White‐Cedar Leaf, Matrimony Vine Leaf, Mulberry Leaf), Lactulose (Milk Oligosaccharide), Inulin, Resveratrol-containing Red Wine Extract, Bilberry Extract, Brown Sugar, Beet Sugar, Aspergillus oryzae, Yeast, Lactic Acid Bacteria / Sweetener (Stevia)
Milk, Yam, Apple, Kiwifruit, Peach, Soy
|Nutritional Information||Per one recommended serving (20ml) : Energy / 18.8 kcal Protein / 0.1 g Fat / 0 g Carbohydrate / 5.1 g (of which Dietary Fiber / 3.0 g of which Total Sugars / 0.9 g) Salt Equivalent / 0.005 g|