For Beauty Salons
LISSET EXTRA is fermented plant extract which produced for beauty salons and bath stores, contains an abundance of lavishly blended fruit types and quantities. Uses seasonally fresh 100% domestically produced plant materials (more than 100 kinds of fruit vegetables, leaf vegetables, root vegetables, fruits, beans, mushrooms, grains, seaweeds, herbs) and carbohydrates (raw sugar, etc.)
Plant enzymes and nutrients of these plant materials were extracted by adding and fermenting effective microorganisms such as koji, yeast and lactic acid bacteria.
* The package has been redesigned.
More than 100 kinds of vegetables, fruits and seaweeds, etc. 30ml once (dissolvable). Sweet and sour and delicious. Luxuriously and unsparingly blended with various fruit types.
- Uses over 100 kinds of vegetables, fruits, seaweeds, and herbs
- Luxuriously and unsparingly mixed with various types of fruit
- Sweet and sour like fresh juice
- Aging period is 2 months to 1 year. Plenty of fresh nutrition such as vegetables and fruits
- Not only nutritional ingredients such as minerals contained in plants and carbohydrates used, but also useful ingredients produced during the enzyme fermentation process and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins and amino acids
Recommended for the following persons:
- Vegetable and fruit deficiency
- Worried about diet and nutritional balance
- Picky eater
- Want to maintain a healthy body
- Want to diet
How to Drink
- Recommended to drink 30ml at a time with 3 to 4 times the amount of water or lukewarm water (below 60℃) adjusted to taste.
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fruit juice, milk, etc. to create a delicious drink.
- Recommended to take 1 to 3 times a day.
|Caution when storing||
Please be sure to store the liquid drink in refrigerator after opening.
|Impurities (cloudiness) and sediment in the KOUSO Fermented Drink||
Seasonal, natural plants are used as raw material for the KOUSO Fermented Drink. As a result, the color and taste of the product may vary slightly according to the season. This does not affect quality.
However, this does not affect quality, please drink it without worries. Imagine it as the same as the sediment (lees) in red wine and unrefined sake. If you notice some sediment, tighten the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a few times. (never forcefully shake the bottle).
|Product Name||Fermented plant extract beverage (Included vegetables, fruit, and seaweed)|
|Product Name||[For Beauty Salons]
720ml / ¥5,000 + tax
Sugars (Brown Sugar, Raw Sugar, Maltose, Galacto-Oligosaccharide, Beet Sugar, Glucose), Vegetables (Tomato, Eggplant, Pumpkin, Cucumber, Wax Gourd, Bitter Gourd, Watermelon, Corn, Okra, Bell Pepper), Root Vegetables (White Radish, Turnip, Ginger, Udo, Japanese Potato, Yam Potato, Potato, Japanese Yam, Wild Yam, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Lotus Root, Taro, Burdock, Lily Bulb), Leafy Vegetables (Cabbage, Napa Cabbage, Lettuce, Asparagus, Broccoli, Field Mustard, Celery, Cauliflower, Mustard Spinach, Spinach, Bok Choy, Taro Stem, Crown Daisy, Leaf Lettuce, Parsley, Mitsuba, Perilla), Fruits (Apple, Quince, Loquat, Plum, Strawberry, Chocolate Vine, Kumquat, Apricot, Sudachi, Fig, Mandarin Orange, Iyokan, Kiwifruit, Persimmon, Peach, Cherry, Melon, Grape, Japanese Plum, Pear), Plum Extract, Beans (Kidney Bean, Snow Pea, Fava Bean, Soybean, Black Soybean, Red Bean), Mushrooms (Shiitake, Shimeji, King Trumpet Mushroom, Cloud Ear Mushroom, Grifola Frondosa, Mushroom, Enoki), Grains (Black Rice, Brown Rice, Barley, Naked Barley, Red Rice), Seaweeds (Kombu, Wakame, Green Laver, Hijiki, Dried Laver Seaweed, Mozuku, Gelidiaceae), Herbs (Plantago, Dandelion, Sasa Veitchii, Clover, Spotted Laurel, Chickweed, Saxifrage, Japanese Agrimony, Achyranthes Fauriei, Field Horsetail, Japanese Knotweed, Dropworta Japanese Parsley, Mugwort, Persimmon Leaf, Pine Needles, Cedar Leaf, White‐Cedar Leaf, Matrimony Vine Leaf, Mulberry Leaf), Aspergillus oryzae, Yeasts, Lactic Acid Bacteria
|Nutritional Information||Per one recommended serving (30ml) :
Energy / 60 kcal Protein / 0.03 g Fat / 0 g Carbohydrate / 15 g Salt Equivalent / 0.003 g